Luxury Apartments in Antalya Finike

  • Starting from $164,500
Antalya, Turkey
API Investment

Luxury Apartments in Antalya Finike

Antalya, Turkey
  • Starting from $164,500


The project is being built in the “FINIKE” region, which is one of the most popular and new residential centers of Antalya, is located by the sea, 10 minutes from the State Hospital and 15 minutes from the marina, the project is located in the region that is most open to development and has the highest investment potential.

It is located in the Finike region, which stands out with its sea and mountain views, ease of transportation, and proximity to the tourism area.

It offers a comfortable and safe life with its modern architecture, top-class construction quality, and social facilities.

Project start date – January 2023

Project end date – March 2024

40% down payment and the remaining 60% until October 2023.

In the project;

Total 84 flats.

74 2+1, full sea view

10 1+1, sea and mountain views

As a Social Activity:

1) one swimming and children’s pools

2) Aquapark and slides

3) Cameras that are active 24/7,

4) Security at the entrance and exit,

5) parking lot,

6)Fitness hall,

7) sauna,

8) Children’s playgrounds and multi-purpose sports fields,

9) Multi-purpose (basketball, volleyball, etc.) wire mesh field,

10) There are walking paths and camellias.

11) electro generator and underfloor heating system

12) concierge and manager

Apartment Features:

Our 1+1 flats have a net area of ​​45 m2.

2+1  flats have a net area of ​​60 m2.

When the flat is delivered, the kitchen cabinets, 3-piece built-in set, the cloakroom, and the entire bathroom are delivered with air conditioning and electric blinds in each room.


  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 2
  • Bedrooms
  • 1
  • Bathroom

Schedule a Tour

Your information

Similar Listings

Compare listings

API Investment
  • API Investment
Get Info